Inspired by one of my fellow Jambassadors I started thinking about all the things coming this fall that I am really pumped about and thought you would all want to know what’s coming…
Here it goes:
- Annapolis Valley Wine Tour – brought together by our husbands, three of us gals have become great friends. We haven’t had the chance to get together in so long, so our upcoming weekend of Nova Scotia wine and friendship is long overdue!
- Work Travel – some of you know and some of you are not so familiar with me travelling for my job. This fall you can expect some fun Instagram travel pop ups in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, etc.
- Thanksgiving – this is the first thanksgiving Little Dude will really be able to participate in so you can be sure there will be some turkey fun coming your way!
- Blog Jam – I am really really (like really!) proud to be the New Brunswick Jambassador this year for Blog Jam. Last year I learned so much and can’t wait to see what inspiration this year’s even will bring. Thinking about going?! I can’t wait to meet you there!
- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice – ’tis the season and thank goodness! After a year without pumpkin spice everything I can’t wait to indulge in a pumpkin spice scone (or 2!) and of course a pumpkin spice latte while travelling.
- Little Dude’s 2nd Birthday – I kinda can’t believe I just wrote that! But, I will have some party planning on my hands this fall for my little man. If you have any pointers let me know! It’s been nearly 22 years since I’ve been to a 2 year old’s birthday party (that I can remember anyway…)
- Colourful hiking – hiking in the fall is my favourite! Stay tuned on my instastories to see where we end up and the colourful fall views we will get to share with you all.
- Curtains – this might be a weird thing to look forward to, but it’s the last big piece required to finish up the dining room, living room and master bedroom so we can pull the rooms together with final touches before showing them to you! I can’t wait to have at least some of the rooms in our home “done”.
What are you looking forward to this fall?!
My shoes for that: Daisie Pointy-Toe Pumps by Steve Madden in Rose Gold (of course!)