**This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase
one of the products linked in this post, I may receive a small commission.**
We are leaving for Florida in two days and unlike the last time we flew with Little Dude, I have taken the time to prepare his own toddler airplane bag. He is older now (a little over 2) and although he is a good traveller I have no idea what to expect on this multi-hour flight in daylight hours, i.e. there is no hope of him sleeping…
Don’t forget to pin this post for later and share it with all of your friends travelling with little ones.
I started with the bag – I saw this bag in person while in Toronto a few weeks ago, asked your opinion on instastories and you voted that I should get it. So I took your advice and ordered it from amazon; I like that it’s small enough for Little Dude to wear, it has a “leash” in case we need it, and it matches all of his other Skip Hop Marshall Monkey stuff.
It’s a small back pack making it a bit challenging to find activity items that will fit inside, but that also makes it the perfect toddler airplane bag. Compact and full of fun!
Here are the items that I either purchased or gathered from around the house to put in his toddler airplane bag:
1) Activity pack from Dollarama (includes a small colouring book, crayons and stickers)
2) Finding Nemo Re-usable sticker activity pack from Dollarama
7) Beads on two pipe cleaners
8) Small play dough (in white for less noticeable mess)
9) Finger puppets (we always have these in the car and he has a blast playing with them)
10) Headphones that came with his VTech Rock & Bop Music Player
11) iPad Mini loaded with his favourite apps and videos